Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Skill and improvement|
- A spirit castle is a mailbox, which needs to be cast with Courier or Dark messenger to send and receive mail. The quality of the cast will affect how fast mail travels from the mailbox.
- The spirit castle is a very difficult item to create and may not even be displayed as an option for less experienced masons. Attempting to create a usable castle can be an exercise in frustration below 40-50 skill.
- The quality of the stone brick affects the success rate on the initial creation. When continuing to build, the quality of the items affects the success of adding the item to the spirit castle. A small amount of damage will occur on the item if you fail at adding said item.
- The quality of the finished mailbox does not affect the mail system but will reduce the decay rate of the mailbox itself.
- The spirit castle may not be loaded or picked up after completion, but may be pushed.
- The rendered type requires one additional clay to create.