Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Skill and improvement|
A stone mailbox fashioned in the way of a small cottage.-If enchanted- Courier or Dark Messenger has been cast on it, so it seems to be possessed by something.
- The spirit cottage is a very difficult item to create, and may not even be displayed as an option for less experienced masons. Attempting to create spirit cottages can be an exercise in frustration below 40-50 skill.
- The mailboxes used to send and receive must both be enchanted.
- Success chance depends on the ql of the clay used in creating.
- Once enchanted by a priest, the mailbox can be used to transport mail to other players.
- A failure on casting cannot shatter the mailbox. Enchanting multiple times has a chance of improving the cast without any risk.
- The quality of the finished mailbox does not affect the mail system but will reduce the decay rate of the mailbox itself. The quality of the Courier or Dark messenger cast will affect the speed of mail sent from it.
- May not be loaded or picked up after completion, but may be pushed.
- Can be created with stone, marble, sandstone, slate, pottery brick, rounded stone or rendered.