|Skill and improvement|
The spirit cottage is a very difficult item to create, and may not even be displayed as an option for less experienced masons. Attempting to create spirit cottages (see warning below) can be an exercise in frustration below 40-50 skill. Success chance depends on the ql of the clay used in creating.
- At 35 Masonry, with a 41 QL stone brick and 23.67 Ql clay, there is a 17% chance to make.
- At 48 Masonry, with a 48 QL stone brick and 59.86 Ql clay, there is a 31% chance to make.
- Once enchanted with Courier or Dark Messenger by a priest, the mailbox can be used to transport mail to other players.
- A failure on casting Courier or Dark Messenger cannot shatter the mailbox. Enchanting multiple times has a chance of improving the cast without any risk.
- The quality of the finished mailbox does not effect the mail system but will reduce the decay rate of the mailbox itself.
- May not be loaded or picked up after completion, but may be pushed.
- Spirit cottages can be dyed.