(Redirected from Stone House)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Create a building plan for your future structure, this step is the same for both wooden and stone houses.
- Activate a trowel, right-click the wall plan, and select your desired wall type.
- With the trowel activated, right-click the wall plan, and select Continue building until the wall, window, or sturdy door is finished.
- You need to have at least one stone brick and 2kg (as one piece) of mortar in your inventory to start a wall or continue building it. A wall needs 20 actions to finish, each action consuming one stone brick and 2kg of mortar.
- The stone brick and mortar will be consumed at the end of the action.
- A building plan with no walls will decay in a few days, make sure you start at least one wall.
- The wall starts at 1QL. Each action including creating the wall adds (Mortar QL + Brick QL)/21 to the wall. The completed wall therefore has a quality of up to 1QL + 20 * (Mortar QL + Brick QL)/21. Depending on your masonry skill and quality of the tools you may get more or less on each action.
Note: Only someone with modify building permissions can add inner walls, and it requires 30 Carpentry skill to plan.
- You must repair any damage on the walls with a stone brick before improving it.
- Activate a stone brick, right-click the wall and select Repair or Improve.
- The effective quality of the stone brick is affected by its damage and your masonry skill, it must be higher than the wall's current quality.
- 1kg of dye is needed to colour one stone house wall.