(Redirected from Stone house)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Create a building plan for your future structure, this step is the same for both wooden and stone houses.
- Activate a trowel, right-click the wall plan, and select your desired wall type.
- With the trowel activated, right-click the wall plan, and select Continue building until the wall, window, or door is finished.
- You need to have at least one stone brick and 2kg (as one piece) of mortar in your inventory to start a wall or continue building it. A wall needs 20 actions to finish, each action consuming one stone brick and 2kg of mortar.
- The stone brick and mortar will be consumed at the end of the action.
- A building plan with no walls will decay in a few days, make sure you start at least one wall.
- The wall starts at 1QL. Each action including creating the wall adds (Mortar QL + Brick QL)/21 to the wall. The completed wall therefore has a quality of up to 1QL + 20 * (Mortar QL + Brick QL)/21. Depending on your masonry skill and quality of the tools you may get more or less on each action.
Note: Only someone with modify building permissions can add inner walls.
- You must repair any damage on the walls with a stone brick before improving it.
- Activate a stone brick, right-click the wall and select Repair or Improve.
- The effective quality of the stone brick is affected by its damage and your masonry skill, it must be higher than the wall's current quality.
At least 30 skill in masonry is required in order to build a stone house, a player with less than 30 skill in masonry can not start or continue building a stone house.
- 1kg of dye is needed to colour one stone house wall.