Timber framed window
|Skill and improvement|
A wall with a window for a timber framed house.
- You can turn walls to suit your needs.
Repairing and improving
- Any damage must be repaired on the walls with a plank before improving it.
- Activate a plank, right-click the wall, and select "Repair" or "Improve".
- The effective quality of the plank is affected by its damage and the player's carpentry skill.
- Any quality plank can be used to repair and improve a wall (which will improve by between around .04-1.5+ QL per plank--more research needed but a higher QL plank will yield more improved QL).
- 1 plank will repair up to 10 damage depending on quality and repairing skill.