|Skill and improvement|
The trebuchet is a huge frightening machine designed to haul devastating rocks long distances. You need to put a lot of rocks or ore into it as counterweights.
To aim a trebuchet you must load mineable materials into the counterweight, similar to how catapults are cranked. The default firing angle is 45 degrees, which can be changed with a range of 5-85 degrees.
- Skill Requirement: Fine Carpentry 80.
- Cannot be loaded, must be pushed to its location
- Starting power determined by the loaded amount - power is directly related to starting Velocity.
- Arc of the projectile is checked along it for any walls, floors, bridges or fences it hits. Otherwise the projectile will travel the full arc until it hits the ground.
- Projectiles will have a maximum of 20 damage per shot.
- Weight, quality and final velocity of the projectile all add into how much damage it deals to things as it lands. (Metal and stone projectiles do the most damage.)