|Skill and improvement|
- Creating unfermented wine uses an equal amount of grape juice and maple syrup.
- The unfermented wine must then be placed in a wine barrel, and the barrel sealed with a wood scrap. The wine will then ferment over time.
Wine will also give a temporary random skill affinity, with the duration varying depending on quality and amount drank.
- Wine is created in the container that the grape juice is in. If the total amount is greater than the container's volume, the extra wine will spill.
- Fermentation time is approximately 5-7 real days.
- After fermentation is complete, you may either leave it sealed with the woodscrap, or unseal the fermented wine barrel, and reseal with a peg for the aging process. Wood scrap is only necessary for fermentation.
- Food affinity for the wine will depend on wood type of the wood scrap used to seal. Fruit trees make vinegar.
- Wine will age better inside a building than outside (ie: where other items would have minimized decay, wine ages better).
- Best aging method known for wine is storing it in a oak wine barrel in a underground building on deed.
- Rice wine does not count toward the personal goal of making wine.
- Please note that a barrel of wine will not count for your achievements or personal goals if you are on another server when the fermentation finishes.