Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Skill and improvement
The trap is made from a strong wooden frame, and a spring that triggers a heavy axe.
The axe trap is a trap used to deal heavy damage.
- Creation success is influenced by the active large nails.
- Failure in creating will damage both the large nails and the plank; failure in continuing will damage the item being added.
- These are extremely difficult to make and continue, at least 55 carpentry is advised,
- 75 carpentry, 50 ql large nails = 70% creation chance
- The success rate is highly dependent on the quality of the material.
- Improvement uses the carpentry skill and items: file, carving knife, pelt, and log
- Higher quality traps deal more damage
- The trap's volume is very large; a single trap is too big to fit in a small cart.
- Improving these is a good way to train carpentry.
- The axe trap is suspected to be among the most deadly traps, sided closely with the scythe trap
- Traps affect hostile mobs, enemy kingdom/village players and any animals or mobs of enemy kingdoms on PvP. Traps on PvE will harm hostile creatures but do not harm players or branded animals/mobs.