|Skill and improvement|
A candle made from tallow repeatedly dipped around a cloth wicker.
- Certain fat weights will produce different weighing candles.
- If you fail creating a candle, you use 0.005 of the animal fat and 0.01 of the string of cloth.
- The quality of animal fat determines the chance to create a candle.
- The quality of the string of cloth used determines the quality of the candle. A candle's quality is no more than the quality of the string of cloth.
- Candles burn at a rate of .5QL per minute.
- If you combine many fats you will make one candle using the entire lump of fat; if you combine many string but use a stack of fats you can make many candles.