|Skill and improvement|
A finely bent metal sheet that will hold some oil and a wicker.
A metal torch can be used to produce light.
- Used in the creation of an Iron torch lamp, but can also be used as a personal light source,.
- Fill it with 0.13 kg of olive oil or tar, then light it with a steel and flint.
- Oil is rumored to produce light for longer than tar.
- When full it will burn for almost 24 hours depending on quality (further studies are needed to determine more precise burn times).
- If the torch is painted, the light from the torch will be the color of the dye used. (However, black dye has no effect on the light of the torch.)
- The torch quality determines how far the lantern can illuminate.
- On failing to create you lose 0.08 kg from the iron lump.