Brass oil lamp
|Skill and improvement|
A brass lamp with a wicker.
- Is used as a personal light source.
- Fill it with 0.13 kg of olive oil or tar, then light it with a steel and flint.
- Oil is rumored to produce light for longer than tar.
- When full it will burn for almost 24 hours depending on quality (further studies are needed to determine more precise burn times).
- The lamp quality determines how far it can illuminate.
- Brass oil lamps have been shown to be marginally more fuel efficient compared to iron lanterns, and also decay through general use much, much slower.
- Brass products apparently can not be dyed.