Jump to navigation Jump to search
A clam that may have something useful in it.
You will need to pry open the clam with a knife.
- Clams are harvested by using a fishing net or spear in shallow water or by using a fishing rod in any depth of water.
- Activate any kind of knife to pry the clam open. Inside the clam can be found seafood meat, lumps of metal, pearls, and sometimes, nothing at all. Prying open the clam will discard the shell.
- The contents of rare clams, should they hold contents, will be rare also.
- Clams can be caught in all waters and depths. The fishing rod, spear, and fishing net are both effective for catching them.
- Further research is pending as to the best conditions in which to catch clams: day/night/seasons/etc.