Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Skill and improvement|
This trap contains fragile pottery flasks full of corrosive liquid.
The corrosive trap is a trap used to deal damage, presumably, to the head.
- Creation success is influenced by the active large nails.
- Failure in creating will damage both the large nails and the plank; failure in continuing will damage the item being added.
- These are fairly easy traps to create, about 20 pottery is recommended
- The success rate is highly dependent on the quality of the material being used.
- Improvement uses the pottery skill and items: clay shaper, water, clay, hand, and spatula
- Higher quality traps deal more damage
- Unlike most traps, the corrosive trap will fit in a small cart.
- Improving these is an adequate way to train pottery.
- Only works on servers with PvP enabled.