|Skill and improvement|
An elegant, small and quick bow that will fire moderately far with good accuracy.
Bows must be wielded in your hands to be fired. Bows are two handed weapons, and cannot be equipped unless both hands are empty and you aren't wearing a shield.
See the archery page for more.
- Failing to create the bow will result in 0.50 ql. loss from the ql. of the log used.
- One strung Short bow is a component in making a bow trap.
- The bow must be unstrung in order to improve it.
- A short bow is best made out of willow logs. Examining it will then say, "The willow wood used in this bow gives it good strength yet supreme flexibility."
- Stringing with a bow string is needed to make the bow functional. Before that, examining it will say: "An unstringed small bow."