This item cannot be crafted.
|Skill and improvement|
A small but useful tent. Nobody may take the things inside even if it is unlocked. You may tie a creature to it and nobody will be able to steal it. If left on the ground, an undamaged tent will decay within a few weeks. The name of the owner, XXX, has been etched on a pole.
A starter tent can be used by players as a spawn point, as temporary storage, and as a hitching post for one animal. To place the tent, right-click it in your inventory and select "drop". You will need at least a 2 x 2 area that is free of items for successful placement.
- Lock them with a small or large padlock.
- Store items inside them.
- Place them in mines.
- Hitch an animal to them (the animal will stay online when the player logs out and remain vulnerable to aggressive creatures' attacks).
- All new players automatically receive a starter tent as part of their starter kit, and it cannot be created by a player at any point later. If you lose your tent or it decays, you will need to get a different tent if you wish to replace it.
- To use it as a respawn point on PvP servers, it must be placed in your kingdom's area of influence.
- It starts at 10QL and cannot be repaired or improved.
- Certain actions, such as throwing, may cause a large amount of damage to the tent and destroy it.