|Skill and improvement|
A more robust version of the standard tent but without the item protection restrictions. The name of the owner, XXX, has been etched on a pole.
An explorer tent can be used by players as a spawn point, as temporary storage, and as a hitching post for one animal. To place the tent, right-click it in your inventory and select "drop". You will need at least a 2 x 2 area that is free of items for a successful placement.
- lockpick and pick up other players' tents on PVP servers.
- pick up other players' tents on PvE servers when they are unlocked.
- place them in mines.
- bash other players' tents if they belong to players who are on your friends list or who live on the same deed.
- hitch an animal to it (the animal will stay online when the player logs out and remain vulnerable to aggressive creatures' attacks).
- Place them on a deed you are a citizen of.
How to Give a Tent to Another Player
- Take your tent lock off (with right-click).
- Trade the tent to another player/character.
- That player adds their own lock.
- The tent now belongs to the new player.
- Newbie tents cannot be traded.
- The explorer tent comes pre-locked upon completion, however, the lock can be replaced with a small or large padlock.
- To use it as a respawn point on PvP servers, it must be placed in your kingdom's area of influence. On PvE servers, however, the tent will work as a respawn point from anywhere that it is placed on the ground.
- When being created, the tent will weigh more than the completed tent. Upon completion, the weight of the tent will return to 3.50KG.
- When finishing building it, the tent will drop on the ground, even on deed or deed perimeter.
- It can hold 100 items.