|Skill and improvement|
A more robust version of the standard tent but without the item protection restrictions.
An explorer tent can be used by players as a spawn point, as temporary storage, and as a hitching post for one animal. To place the tent, right-click it in your inventory and select "drop". You will need at least a 2 x 2 area that is free of items for a successful placement.
- lockpick and pick up other players' tents on PVP servers
- Pick up other players' tents on PvE servers when they are unlocked
- They come pre-locked upon completion, however, can be locked with a small or large padlock
- Use it as a container that holds 100 items.
- Place them in mines.
- Place them on a deed you are a citizen of.
- Dye tents.
- Load them onto vehicles using the load ability.
- Mend or repair tents.
- Drop them on someone else's deed or perimeter. Doing so will result in one of the following messages:
- Drop them on a tile below sea level.
- Drop them within a Rift.
How to Give a Tent to Another Player
- Take your tent lock off (with right-click).
- Trade the tent to another player/character.
- That player adds their own lock.
- The tent now belongs to the new player.
- Newbie tents cannot be traded.
- The explorer tent comes pre-locked upon completion, however, the lock can be replaced with a small or large padlock.
- To use it as a respawn point on PvP servers, it must be placed in your kingdom's area of influence. On PvE servers, however, the tent will work as a respawn point from anywhere that it is placed on the ground.
- When finishing building it, the tent will drop on the ground, even on deed or deed perimeter.