(Redirected from Steppe)Jump to navigation Jump to search
A steppe tile is a ground tile characterized by regions too dry to support a forest but not dry enough to be a desert.
- Steppe tiles are often good for hunting due to their open views and being a source for certain animal spawns.
- Players can botanize steppe tiles but are unable to forage here until reaching level 23 foraging skill.
- Packing and digging actions effectively remove steppe tiles. Dropping dirt also destroys the steppe tile.
- Additionally, players can convert a dirt tile into a steppe tile by planting mixed grass cut from grass tiles. Planting steppe is treated like planting any other flower type; the nature and gardening skill levels are a major influence over success in planting.
- Steppe spreads onto adjacent dirt tiles on its own but slower than grass.