Main / Skills / Carpentry / Fine carpentry / Wooden altar
A wooden altar, with decorations depicting famous religious events.
Making of an altar
- The quality of the small nails affects the success chance when creating.
- The small nails used to create the wooden altar is lost when you fail creating and the plank is damaged.
- You need to be a follower or a priest of a god to create and continue the Altar.
- The altar is dedicated to the god of the character who finishes it, not the one that starts it.
- All altars can be pushed/pulled/placed once created. They cannot be loaded onto a vehicle or picked-up into inventory.
- All altars can be created even within a different god's domain.
- The metal type of the bowl used in creation does not change the final appearance of the altar or its bowl.
- Any items placed on the altar do not get sacrificed - only items placed inside the altar do.