|Skill and improvement|
Making of an altar
- The quality of the small nails affects the success chance when creating.
- The small nails used to create the wooden altar is lost when you fail creating and the plank is damaged.
- You need to be a follower of a god to create and continue.
- Priests can start, but cannot complete, this kind of altar - it needs items added to it. Build this kind of altar as a follower.
- The altar will be dedicated to the god of the follower who finishes it.
- All altars can be pushed/pulled once created.
- All altars can be created even within a different god's domain.
- Wooden altars do not change texture with varying wood type.
- Any items placed on the altar do not get sacrificed - only items placed inside the altar do.