|Skill and improvement|
A small house where female chickens are kept safe and secure.
Coops contain multiple sub items inside.
- Nesting Box, This is where the loaded hens reside.
- Feeder, this is where you place food.
- Drinker, this is where you place water.
- Egg Box, this is where you get the eggs from when they are laid.
- You can only load hens into the coop.
- To load a hen, one must first lead one, then right click the coop and click "load creature".
- To be able to load the creature there must be water in the drinker and food in the feeder.
- Loadable chicken count is QL / 10 + rarity (max 13 for 100ql fantastic). QL must be greater than or equal to 10 to load a chicken.
Feeding and watering
- You can only put food in the feeder that can be planted. Example: pumpkin seed, or corn.
- Polling for the feeder and drinker happens every 4 hours at which time, creature count in food is subtracted from the feeder.
E.g. if there are 4 hens loaded 4 food will be subtracted. Also 250 grams of water for each hen will be subtracted from the drinker.
- Eggs will be created every 12 hours.
- Egg ql is dictated by the ql of the coop.
- Egg count is equal to the count of the chickens.
- If either the feeder or the drinker is empty on egg poll the chickens will be unloaded on the center of the tile where the coop resides.
- Can be placed and planted or secured.
- Coops are lockable and spawn on creation with a 1ql small padlock.
- Coops have manageable perms, like any other lockable container.
- You cannot load a coop with chickens in it.
- Chickens in a coop, on deed, count towards the ratio.
- You cannot bash a coop with chickens loaded.
- The egg box will only hold 100 eggs.
- 50 fine carpentry skill is required to start and continue building.