|Skill and improvement|
A small house where female chickens are kept safe and secure.
Coops contain multiple sub items inside.
- Nesting Box, this is where the loaded hens reside.
- Feeder, this is where you place food.
- Drinker, this is where you place water.
- Egg Box, this is where you get the eggs from when they are laid.
- You can only load hens into the coop.
- The "Load Creature" option will not appear if you are leading more than one hen.
- To load a hen, lead it, right click the coop and click "Load Creature".
- To be able to load the creature, there must be water in the drinker and food in the feeder.
- Loadable chicken count is QL / 10 + rarity (maximum 13 for a 100 QL Fantastic coop). QL must be greater than or equal to 10 to load a chicken.
Feeding and watering
- You can only put food that can be planted in the ground into the feeder. Example: pumpkin seed, or corn. Herb seeds and mixed grass cannot be put in the feeder.
- Polling for the feeder and drinker happens every 4 hours, at which time food equal to the number of hens in the coop is subtracted from the feeder.
E.g. if there are 4 hens loaded, 4 food will be subtracted. Also, 250 grams of water for each hen will be subtracted from the drinker.
- Eggs will be created every 12 hours.
- Egg QL is dictated by the QL of the coop.
- Egg count is equal to the count of the chickens.
- If either the feeder or the drinker is empty on egg poll, the chickens will be unloaded on the center of the tile where the coop resides.
- Eggs in the egg box will not hatch when they decay, even if they are fertile. Fertile eggs must be on the ground in order to hatch.
- Can be placed and planted or secured.
- Coops are lockable and spawn on creation with a 1.0 QL small padlock.
- Coops have manageable permissions, like any other lockable container.
- You cannot load a coop with chickens in it.
- On deed, chickens in a coop count towards the creature ratio.
- You cannot bash a coop with chickens loaded.
- The egg box will hold a maximum of 100 eggs.
- 50 Fine carpentry skill is required to start and continue building.