Max flat speed: 17.3 km/h
Walking on the pavement made from slabs or bricks is the fastest way of travelling on foot (up to 17.3 km/h on a flat tile). Cobblestone can only be terraformed by a player with 21 Body Strength and 10 Digging. Cobblestone requires less material to create as a stone bricks requires less (stone shards) than stone slabs, and provides the same travel speed. For these reasons, cobblestone is widely used when making permanent roads, paths, or courtyards.
Cobblestone tiles have a chance of decaying if not walked on for an extended period of time.
Note: On a highway it is also possible to right-click a paved tile and select Re-pave > Tile or Nearest corner
- Activate a shovel
- Right-click a tile of cobblestone and select Destroy Pavement.
- You need to be stronger to destroy pavement.
- 20+ Body Strength is required to destroy pavement.
- You can't figure out how to remove the stone. You must become a bit better at digging first.
- 10+ Digging is required to remove pavement.
- You need to be stronger to dig on roads.
- 20.10+ Body Strength is required to dig on roads.