Jump to navigation Jump to search
Main / Skills / Carpentry / Fine carpentry / Larder
|Skill and improvement|
A cool area for storing food.
- A larder is a storage container used to store food items to slow decay when you have snowballs in the icebox.
- Has no effect on food items when there are no snowballs.
- Its recommended that you use high quality materials when attempting at low skill.
- The larder has 5 shelves and an icebox. The 5 shelves can all be renamed by the owner of the larder.
- The icebox can only hold snowballs. When trying to add a different item, you will get the message Only snowballs can be put into an icebox.
- Wrapped food items placed in a larder will decay even slower than if they were unwrapped.
- Food items can be wrapped with either a square piece of cloth or square piece of wool cloth, paper sheet, or waxed paper.
- Can be picked up into inventory
- Can be loaded into large carts, wagons, and all boats except the small sailing boat and row boat.
- Can be locked with a small or large padlock.
- Can be planted.
- Food left in a larder for a long period of time may instantaneously decay when removed. It is best to eat from the larder, if you are keeping food from a long time, or very quickly remove, take a portion, and place it back inside immediately.
Creation chance examples
|Fine carpentry skill||Creation chance|