Plain narrow stone window
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Skill and improvement|
You see a window.
- At least 30 masonry skill is required to build stone walls.
- See multi-story housing for more information regarding skill requirements on additional floors.
- Have at least 1 stone brick and 1 mortar in your inventory.
- Activate a trowel and right-click on a wall plan.
- Select Build and then Plain narrow stone window.
- Continuation requires at least 1 stone brick and 1 mortar in your inventory.
- You can turn walls to suit your needs by right-clicking them, and selecting Rotate wall.
- You must repair any damage on the walls with a stone brick before improving it.
- Activate a stone brick, right-click the wall and select Repair or Improve.
- The effective quality of the stone brick is affected by its damage and your masonry skill, it must be higher than the wall's current quality.