Plain stone arched wall
|Skill and improvement|
You see an arched wall opening.
An arched wall without trim for a stone house. Its archway is wide to facilitate vistas and vehicles.
- At least 30 masonry skill is required to build stone walls.
- See multi-story housing for more information regarding skill requirements on additional floors.
- Have at least 1 stone brick and 1 mortar in your inventory.
- Activate a trowel and right-click on a wall plan.
- Select Build and then Plain stone arched wall.
- Continuation requires at least 1 stone brick and 1 mortar in your inventory.
- A hammer or mallet can be used for modifying the plain stone arched wall into its trimmed version, the stone arched wall. Activate the tool and right-click the wall, then select Modify.
- You can turn walls to suit your needs by right-clicking them, and selecting Rotate wall.
- You must repair any damage on the walls with a stone brick before improving it.
- Activate a stone brick, right-click the wall and select Repair or Improve.
- The effective quality of the stone brick is affected by its damage and your masonry skill.
- It is possible to build fences in the archway of these walls, but not hedges.
- Hitched draft animals (horses, bisons, etc) pulling a vehicle can go through it.
- Only plain variants of walls may be built inside of mines.