Heating clay jar
|Skill and improvement|
A clay jar hardened by fire.
Pottery jar is the finished product of a clay jar that has been heated up in a fire.
- It can be used as a small portable container for items and liquids, for instance when making dye, lye or tannin.
- Pottery jar is also needed when creating a compass.
- Holds up to 2.00 kg of liquid.
- The jar can also hold other non liquid items. For example 16 apples (3.20 kg).
- A hardened pottery jar can no longer be improved, nor repaired.
- Can be sealed with a wax sealing kit to preserve contents from decay.
- Can be dyed/painted.