|Skill and improvement|
An oven made from stone bricks and clay intended for cooking and baking.
A stone oven is a fire container best suited for cooking and baking, but can also be used to heat up ore (NB: the QL of the lump will be lower than the ore QL), make pottery and so on, like campfire and forge.
- Activate the brick, right-click the clay, and select Create > Containers > Oven.
- The brick and clay used to start the oven are damaged if the attempt fails.
- Activate a shards from your inventory, right-click the oven, and select 'Improve'
- Or activate a stone chisel and 'Chip'.
|Note: Rare functionality is still not completely understood and is an exciting aspect of the game. Most information listed is only an observation of one or more players rather than confirmed by developers.|
Ovens with rare properties heat up contained items more quickly than their regular counterparts and have been claimed to stay lit longer and cook food items faster.
- Oven adds less difficulty to meals than forge, so it is better suited for cooking at low skills.
- Loading requires a wagon. While a large cart can hold 3 crates, they are too small for an oven.
- The oven takes approximately the space of 3 large crates when loaded.
- To light the oven activate a steel and flint with a kindling in your inventory.
- To fuel the oven activate any wooden item, right click the oven and select Burn. Alternatively the fuel can be placed inside the oven, letting the fire damage do the rest.
- Can be cleaned of ash with an activated shovel. This action can be done while moving, so long as you do not move too far away (two tiles) from the tile you are currently working on.
- Items can be placed onto it, if there is enough room, and will be heated if the oven is hot. Wooden or otherwise flammable items placed on the oven will be burned.
- The rendered type takes one additional clay to create.