Rendered arched wall
|Skill and improvement|
Material rendered. You see an arched wall opening.
- At least 30 masonry skill is required to build Rendered arched walls.
- See multi-story housing for more information regarding skill requirements on additional floors.
- Build a plain stone arched wall.
- Once the plain stone arched wall is complete, combine 20kg of clay and right-click the wall and select Render.
- You must repair any damage on the Rendered arched wall with a stone brick before improving it.
- Activate a stone brick, right-click the wall and select Repair or Improve.
- The effective quality of the stone brick is affected by its damage and your masonry skill.
Rendering a painted wall will keep the original paint.