Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Skill and improvement|
Main / Skills / Smithing / Blacksmithing / Crowbar
A tool consisting of a steel bar with a single curved end and flattened points.
- A crowbar is a tool that can turn rendered walls back into their plain stone version.
- It is also used to remove catseyes and waystones from highways, paving from tunnel floors, cladding from mine walls, and removing mine doors (with permissions).
- A crowbar may be used as a weapon.
- The crowbar can also be used to destroy some structures and fences when other methods/tools are not available.
Using Clay will change a plain stone wall back to rendered walls.
- Skills: Clubs
- Damage Type: Crushing
- Wielding: One-hander
- Short sword - Long sword - Two handed sword
- Small axe - Axe - Huge axe
- Small maul - Maul - Large maul
- Long spear - Spear - Staff (wooden) - Staff (metal) - Halberd
- Sickle - Scythe - Huge shod club