Rendered double door
|Skill and improvement|
Material rendered. You see a door.
- At least 30 masonry skill is required to build Rendered double doors.
- See multi-story housing for more information regarding skill requirements on additional floors.
- Have at least 1 stone brick and 1 mortar in your inventory.
- Activate a trowel and right-click on a wall plan.
- Select Build and then plain stone double door.
- Continuation requires at least 1 stone brick and 1 mortar in your inventory.
- Once the plain stone wall is complete combine 20kg of clay and Right Click the wall and select Render.
- You must repair any damage on the Rendered double door with a stone brick before improving it.
- Activate a stone brick, right-click the wall and select Repair or Improve.
- The effective quality of the stone brick is affected by its damage and your masonry skill.
Rendering a painted wall will keep the original paint.