Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Skill and improvement|
A cart designed to transport ships over land.
- Ship transporters require 15 fine carpentry to start and continue building.
- 0.50 kg log weight is used up when using a log to improve a ship transporter.
- 20.1 mind logic is needed to command the ship transporter.
- For security, the ship transporter can be locked with a large padlock
- Unfinished and finished ships can both be loaded onto the transporter.
- Will not hold anything but ships.
- Will not load moored ships or ships you aren't allowed to command.
- Can be dragged as well as have 2 animals hitched to it.
- Cannot be loaded on a ship.
- 23 body strength is needed to use the load cargo function. However, in order to load a ship which itself is loaded with cargo, additional body strength is needed depending on that extra weight. For example, a corbita loaded with 1000kg of iron lumps amongst 3 large and 1 small crates will then require 25.4 body strength in order to load onto a ship transporter.
Many of Wurm's creatures may be hitched to pull a cart or wagon.
- Brown bears, if tamed, both young and adolescent
- Hell horse, young, adolescent, and the last stages of aged
- Trolls when dominated, young and adolescent
- Unicorns when tamed
- Weta when on Jackal
Note - the strength of a creature can prevent it from being hitched. Conditions such as "greenish" can affect strength.