|Skill and improvement|
A cart designed to transport ships over land.
- Ship transporters require 15 Fine Carpentry to start and continue building.
- 0.50 kg log weight is used up when using a log to improve a ship transporter.
- 26.65 kg of dye is needed to paint a ship transporter.
- 20.1 Mind logic is needed to command the ship transporter.
- For security, the ship transporter can be locked with a Large padlock
- Unfinished and finished ships can both be loaded onto the transporter.
- Will not hold anything but ships.
- Will not load moored ships or ships you aren't allowed to command.
- Can be dragged as well as have 2 animals hitched to it.
- Cannot be loaded on a ship.
- First, drag or move the transporter very close to the ship needing to be transported. Then embark on the transporter. From here, right click the ship and select "Load Cargo".
- 23 Body Strength is needed to use the load cargo function. However, in order to load a ship which itself is loaded with cargo, additional body strength is needed depending on that extra weight. For example, a corbita loaded with 1000kg of iron lumps amongst 3 large and 1 small crates will then require 25.4 body strength in order to load onto a ship transporter.