Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Skill and improvement|
A ship with square sails steered by two side rudders connected to each other.
- Passengers: 1 captain + 6 crew.
- Maximum speed: 28 km/h (in a gale)
- Hold Capacity: ??? volume units (100 rafts). Weight(kg) has no affect on this.
- Creature Cage Capacity: 5
- Size: 5 tiles by 2 tiles
- Height: 25 dirt from water level to deck
- Weight: 1400kg (20 strength minimum to drag)
- Requires 21 dirt water depth
- Requires 21.05 Mind Logic to be able to command it.
- Total Dye Needed:
- 62.568 for the hull.
- 18.770 for the sails.
- The QL of the keel section that is active is what effects creation chance.
- Ships with a quality of less than 10 cannot be commanded.
- This includes ships whose damage percentage would calculate to bring the quality below 10 (eg. a 12 quality ship with 17 damage calculates to a ship below 10 quality).
- Repairing a ship can sometimes result in the ship retaining a quality above 10, thus being commandable once again.
List is a work in progress.
- Large crate - 49
- Small crate - 85
- Bulk storage bin - 5
- 1 wagon, 9 large crates and 2 small crates
See Load cargo for exhaustive list of loadable/non-loadable items by smallest vehicle type.