Stone arch left
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Skill and improvement|
Material stone You see an arched wall opening. An arched wall for a stone house. Its archway is wide to facilitate vistas and vehicles.
- Pliers are used for modifying the Stone arched wall into its trimless version the Plain stone arched wall.
- You can turn walls to suit your needs.
- You must repair any damage on the walls with a stone brick before improving it.
- Activate a stone brick, right-click the wall and select Repair or Improve.
- The effective quality of the stone brick is affected by its damage and your masonry skill, it must be higher than the wall's current quality.
- It says it is a door while building.
- It is possible to build fences in the archway of these walls, but not hedges.
- 3x Bonus Damage dealt when bashed manually.