Stone arch right
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Skill and improvement|
You see an arched wall
- At least 30 masonry skill is required to build stone walls.
- See multi-story housing for more information regarding skill requirements on additional floors.
- Have at least 1 Stone brick and 1 mortar in your inventory.
- Activate a trowel and right-click on a wall plan.
- Select Build and then Stone arch right.
- Continuation requires at least 1 Stone brick and 1 mortar in your inventory.
- Pliers are used for modifying the wall into its trimless version, the Plain stone arch right. Activate the tool and right-click the wall, then select Remove Decorations.
- You can turn walls to suit your needs by right-clicking them, and selecting Rotate wall.
- You must repair any damage on the walls with a Stone brick before improving it.
- Activate a Stone brick, right-click the wall and select Repair or Improve.
- The effective quality of the Stone brick is affected by its damage and your masonry skill, it must be higher than the wall's current quality.