- 1 Description
- 2 Game lore
- 3 Abilities
- 4 Spells
Tosiek's converting speech
Tosiek is here to grant strength and guidance.
We are all seekers here in these foreign lands,
We are all threatened by the ancient powers,
And it is easy to stumble in this darkness never to rise again.
he will lead you through the marshes and caverns, and he will hold your hand when you falter.
Trust him in the darkness and sorrow.
Together we will crush our enemies and rule here in eternity.
Listen carefully and you will hear the thunder of his armies!
The path leads on to victory and a new dawn for humankind.
Will you join us or be crushed like a flea?
Tosiek's Inscription (Bone Altar)
I have transcended to a higher state of being.
I am now among the Immortals.
I have become the epitome of darkness.
Trust me when I promise you a path to strength and glory.
I will lead the way and you will follow.
Together we will slay our enemies in the sleep and tear their children apart.
Nothing will stop us and one day we will meet on the Western Spurs and drink our enemies
Let us grow together and conquer the forbidden lands where our souls rule in eternity!
Are you ready to join us?
This area currently incomplete as no information is available
Tosiek followers abilities and penalties
(See the follower page for details on being a follower)
Please note : To convert someone to a follower of Tosiek when not converting at the Bone Altar they must be at least -1 Alignment. When using the Bone Altar, you must right-click and select random inscription. This will present you with a dialog for Tosiek or Nathan. You can dismiss the dialog and try again until you have the one for Tosiek. You do not lose Tosiek faith when traveling from Chaos to Freedom Isles.
- Receives Tosiek domain bonuses while in Tosiek's domain. See domain of the gods for more details about this. - unknown
- Receives a passive at 20 Faith - unknown
- Followers cannot raise Faith above 30.
- Alignment penalties.
- Must go unfaithful to bash walls
- Unable to tame corrupted animals (as HoTS)
- Does not get food/nutrition from standing on mycellium (as HoTS)
- Butchering human corpse results in faith loss, - 10 favor, and + alignment
- Cannot bash mine doors.
Tosiek priests abilities and penalties
(See the priest page for details on priest-hood)
- Cut Wood
- Pick Locks (Still bugged even after the "fix". WILL result in faith loss of 0.250 )
- Receives double favor gain from sacrificing cloth items.
Tosiek champion abilities and penalties
(See the champion page for details on champion-hood)
All this information is currently assumed based on all other champion information
- All Tosiek follower and Tosiek priest abilities (NOT the Priest penalties)
- +5 to all characteristics skills.
- Faith set to 99.99 (you can continue to pray & gain faith, but only at about 0.000010)
- Praying, channeling, exorcism all get 50+your original skill, up to a maximum of 80.
- shorter time for normal healing
- increased skill gain (factor isn't known)
- You will get a new title: Champion of Tosiek (this title can not be turned off, but it does not effect other titles. So you can be a 'Blacksmith Champion of Tosiek' for example).
- You will lose your Champion status after you die 3 times or after 6 months.
- Champ slots do not count towards the regular limit per kingdom
Spells are only available to priests and champions. You cannot raise your faith above 30 without becoming a priest.
- See Table of spells page for full spell list.