- 1 Description
- 2 Game lore
- 3 Abilities
- 4 Spells
Nathan's converting speech
Nathan is here to grant strength and guidance.
We are all seekers here in these foreign lands,
We are all threatened by the ancient powers,
And it is easy to stumble in this darkness never to rise again.
he will lead you through the marshes and caverns, and he will hold your hand when you falter.
Trust him in the darkness and sorrow.
Together we will crush our enemies and rule here in eternity.
Listen carefully and you will hear the thunder of his armies!
The path leads on to victory and a new dawn for humankind.
Will you join us or be crushed like a flea?
Nathan's inscription (Bone Altar)
I have transcended to a higher state of being.
I am now among the Immortals.
I have become the epitome of darkness.
Trust me when I promise you a path to strength and glory.
I will lead the way and you will follow.
Together we will slay our enemies in the sleep and tear their children apart.
Nothing will stop us and one day we will meet on the Western Spurs and drink our enemies
Let us grow together and conquer the forbidden lands where our souls rule in eternity!
Are you ready to join us?
Nathan followers abilities and penalties
(See the follower page for details on being a follower)
Please note : To convert someone to a follower of Nathan when not converting at the Bone Altar they must be at least -1 Alignment. When using the Bone Altar, you must right-click and select random inscription. This will present you with a dialog for Tosiek or Nathan. You can dismiss the dialog and try again until you have the one for Nathan. You do not lose Nathan faith when traveling from Chaos to Freedom Isles.
- Receives Nathan domain bonuses while in Nathan's domain. See domain of the gods for more details about this. - unknown
- At 20 Faith and with at least 10 favour receives a small experience gain bonus of 10%, whether they are in domain area or not.
- Followers cannot raise Faith above 30.
- Alignment penalties.
- Nathan dislikes destroying roads, walls, and fences.
- Nathan dislikes butchering human corpses.
- Nathan dislikes thievery, such as lockpicking and stealing.
Nathan priests abilities and penalties
(See the priest page for details on priest-hood)
- Priests of Nathan receive double favor gains from sacrificing Square piece of cloth
- Priests of Nathan receive a (25%?) bonus to damage dealt when they pass a certain (40?) faith. For this to be effective they must have over a certain (40?) favor also.
- Priests of Nathan with high enough (60?) faith and enough (30?) favor are ignored by normal animals. They will also ignore your pet if you have one. This does not include hyenas and 'monsters' like dragons, trolls, lava fiends, goblins or scorpions.
- Can use bows.
Nathan champion abilities and penalties
(See the champion page for details on champion-hood)
All this information is currently assumed based on all other champion information
- All Nathan follower and Nathan priest abilities (NOT the priest penalties)
- +5 to all characteristics skills.
- Faith set to 99.99 (you can continue to pray and gain faith, but only at about 0.000010)
- Praying, channeling, exorcism all get 50+ to your original skill, up to a maximum of 80.
- Shorter time for normal healing.
- You will get a new title: Champion of Nathan (this title can not be turned off, but it does not effect other titles. So you can be a 'Blacksmith Champion of Nathan' for example).
- You will lose your champion status after you die 3 times or after 6 months.
Spells are only available to priests and champions. You cannot raise your faith above 30 without becoming a priest.
|Name||Level (Faith)||Favor||Difficulty||Time (Seconds)||Targets||Description||Notes|
|Bless||8||10||10||10||Item, Creature||Adds a holy aura of purity.||Use on blank altars to bless them to Nathan.|
|Dispel||10||10||20||5||Tile, Item, Creature||Tries to dispel an effect on the target.||N/A|
|Tangle weave||10||30||30||6||Creature||Tangles the weave and slows enemy casting.||Not officially announced.|
|Drain Health||19||15||20||3||Creature||Creates internal wounds and heals you.||Seems to heal and deal tiny to mediocre amounts of damage.|
|Humid drizzle||21||30||20||40||Tile||Tends to animals in an area||Tending cures disease (14 minute cooldown)|
|Nolocate||22||15/60||10||15||Creature, Item||Hides you from locate spells||N/A|
|Aura of Shared Pain||25||35||60||20||Item||hurts creatures hitting you||Use on armour|
|Web armour||25||35||60||20||Item||May slow down creatures hitting you.||N/A|
|Libila's shielding||27||30||30||30||Item||Counters libila's demise enchant||Formerly known as Libila's Scale|
|Courier||30||30||20||30||Item||tempts spirits to inhabit the target||Enchantment spell for mailboxes and Turrets|
|Reveal settlements||30||30||25||20||Tile||locates nearby settlements||N/A|
|Magranon's shield||30||30||30||200||Item||Counters Magranon's demise enchant||target item needs to be at least 70 QL|
|Cure medium||32||13||10||12||Wound||Heals quite a bit.||N/A|
|Fungus||33||26||30||30||Tile||Turns tiles to mycelium.||Creates a 3x3 area of Mycelium from grass and dirt tiles, can be cast on deep underwater tiles.|
|Rotting Touch||33||40||60||20||Item||Target causes rotting wounds, but takes more damage.||Can only be cast on weapons; causes an infected wound but weapon takes more damage.|
|Cure serious||35||17||15||15||Wounds||Heals one entire wound||N/A|
|Fireheart||35||20||20||5||Creature||Attacks the heart with flame||N/A|
|Ice pillar||35||30||10||10||Tile||Lowers temperature drastically||Area damage spell|
|Rotting gut||35||10||10||10||Creature||Causes a rotting gut wound.||N/A|
|Willowspine||35||20||29||10||Creature||target dodges better||N/A|
|Vessel||38||5||70||30||Item||Stores favour in a gem||N/A|
|Break altar||40||80||50||30||Item||Damages the holy altars||N/A|
|Frostbrand||40||45||60||20||Item||Causes frost wounds.||N/A|
|Ward||43||20||20||20||Tile||Drives away enemy creatures||N/A|
|Libila's demise||44||40||50||200||Item||higher crit chance against followers of Libila||N/A|
|Fo's demise||45||40||20||200||Item||higher crit chance against Fo followers||N/A|
|Magranon's demise||46||40||50||200||Item||higher crit chance against followers of Magranon||N/A|
|Wrath of Magranon (spell)||50||50||50||10||Tile||Destroys fences or walls in an area||N/A|
|Zombie infestation||50||120||70||?||Tile||Summons your best friends||One of three spells that priests must link together to cast, assuming it raises multiple zombies from corpses in an area.|
|Circle of Cunning||51||50||60||30||Item||increases skill gain||N/A|
|Dragon's demise||51||50||50||30||Item||Higher crit chance against dragons.||N/A|
|Sunder||60||50||30||30||Item||Deal damage to an item||N/A|
|Venom||62||120||60||20||Item||Poisons enemies||requires linking|
|Locate Artifact||80||70||70||30||Tile||locates hidden artifacts||N/A|
|Disintegrate||70||80||70||60||Tile||Destroys rock||Destroy rocktile, also work to destroy reinforced tile in some conditions. Only available in PvP|