Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Skill and improvement|
A leather saddle complete with a girth and stirrups.
- Equipped on the torso of a mount, a saddle will provide a slight speed bonus to movement and also prevent the animal from roaming.
- Can be worn by:
- To equip:
- Saddle bags or saddle sacks can be put in the saddle.
- Saddles only increase the speed of mounted horses. A horse hitched to a vehicle will gain no benefit from wearing a saddle.
- The speed enhancement depends on quality, with a higher speed bonus at higher quality.
- Enchantment with Wind of ages or Blessings of the dark will also add a speed enhancement, with a higher speed bonus at higher enchantment power.
- Speed bonuses increase smoothly with increasing quality and enchantment power.
- Girth quality affects the chance of creating. In case of failure, the girth can be destroyed and the saddle seat is damaged.
- On creation failure, both components are damaged.
- Riding an equipped horse will cause decay to the saddle.
- Can be sorted in: