|Skill and improvement|
A powerful chain barding to protect your noble steed.
- Tame or brand the animal you want to put the chain barding on to
- Right click the animal and choose look>equipment.
- Drag and drop the chain barding to the torso
- Chain barding takes up more space in a forge than the armour chains that are used to make it.
- Slows down the horse by a moderate amount.
- The quality of the large anvil affects your creation chance.
- Will not fit inside an empty backpack.
- The type of metal does not affect protection offered by the barding.
- Barding must be cool before equipping on an animal. If it is too hot, you will see this message:
Creation chance examples
|Large anvil ql||Chain armour smithing skill||Creation chance|
|22.31 ql||19.47||6 %|
|9.56 ql||72||34 %|
|50 ql||72||63 %|
|60 ql||72||68 %|
|70 ql||72||75 %|
Different types of chain barding
Adamantine chain barding
Brass chain barding
Bronze chain barding
Copper chain barding
Electrum chain barding
Glimmersteel chain barding
Gold chain barding
Iron chain barding
Lead chain barding
Seryll chain barding
Silver chain barding
Steel chain barding
Tin chain barding
Zinc chain barding