Packed dirt tile
Max flat speed: 12.51 km/h
Packed dirt is a form of compressed dirt that has been packed.
You are not able to pack dirt that is submerged in water, however it appears that packing dirt with one edge submerged is easier on south-east facing tiles, While NW facing tiles need to be completely raised from water to be packed.
A packed dirt tile can be paved with a:
- Rock shard to create a gravel tile.
- Stone brick to create a cobblestone tile.
- Slab to create stone slab tile.
- Marble slab for making marble slabs tile.
- Slate slab for making slate slabs tile.
The following tile types can be packed with a shovel: