|Skill and improvement|
A door for a wooden house.
- You can turn walls to suit your needs.
Repairing and improving
- Any damage must be repaired on the walls/door with a plank before improving it.
- Activate a plank, right-click the wall, and select "Repair" or "Improve".
- The effective quality of the plank is affected by its damage and the player's carpentry skill.
- Any quality plank can be used to repair and improve a wall (which will improve by between around .04-1.5+ QL per plank--more research needed but a higher QL plank will yield more improved QL).
- 1 plank of any QL will only repair 10 damage.
- When building a wall, window, or door, the quality of the materials and the player's skills affect the initial quality of the piece built.
- For other material type doors see Door.