Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A corpse is used for (and left after) butchering.
- Burying a corpse gives a small amount of digging skill and if the corpse is a player then burying it can increase alignment by 1 point. A dirt tile must be least three dirts above rock or water at each corner to allow burying, and the player must use a shovel to do so. Burial of a corpse on a rock tile requires using a pickaxe instead.
- Corpses decay relatively quickly unless inside a cave. Once it has decayed, any items on the corpse will form a pile of items.
- Corpses may be also buried beneath a gravestone.
- Corpses cannot be renamed.
- Corpses cannot be mailed.