Mine door (gold)
|Skill and improvement|
A door made from the purest gold.
An item used to limit access to a mine.
- Activate the mine door, right click a mine tile border and select build door.
Once installed the gold mine door slowly loses strength if off deed. To keep it from decaying it has to be repaired. To repair the gold mine door activate a gold lump, right click the mine door and select Improve.
Each improvement uses 0.1kg of the gold lump and raises the strength of the mine door.
- Mine doors cannot be placed on entrances with a slope of greater than 90.
- Remember that off-deed mine doors can be bashed by other players, so your mine is not entirely safe just because it has a mine door attached. A deed perimeter does NOT protect mine doors.
- If you wish to place a fence around a mine entrance this should be done before attaching a mine door.
- On Elevation and Defiance servers, there must be a minimum of 3 tiles between mine doors and only 4 mine doors in an 11x11 area. There is a check in a 5 tile radius around the door being placed.
- Right-click on the door to manage the permissions.
- Needs a high blacksmithing skill with a high ql door lock to start.
- Very hard to start and continue, though there is no hard coded limit. (Estimated to take ~2 hours at 70 blacksmithing, with equal-quality materials)