Mine door (steel)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Skill and improvement|
An item used to limit access to a mine.
- Activate the mine door, right click a mine tile border and select build door
- Mine doors cannot be placed on entrances with a slope of greater than 90.
- Right click on the door to manage the permissions.
- Need door lock.
- Needs a high blacksmithing skill with a high ql door lock.
- Very hard to start and continue.
- Decays only off deed over time (loses Strength and disappears when it drops to 0).
- Strongest door available has almost double the resistance of a rock mine door.
- 20ql lock gives ~6% chance at 70 blacksmithing, 86ql lock gives ~44% chance at 70 blacksmithing, steel sheet ql does not seem to affect chance.
- Failure to create does not destroy the lock but damages the steel sheet.
- Improved with steel lump