Mine door (stone)
|Skill and improvement|
A door that looks very similar to the rock around here.
Stone mine door is an item used to limit access to a mine. It conceals the opening as to not be readily apparent to the passerby by making it look like the rest of the nearby rock.
Activate the mine door, right-click a mine entrance tile border and select build door. The resulting door has 100 strength for every full QL of the item.
- Mine doors cannot be placed on entrances with a slope of greater than 90.
- Remember that off-deed mine doors can be bashed by other players, so your mine is not entirely safe just because it has a mine door attached. A deed perimeter does NOT protect mine doors.
- If you wish to place a fence around a mine entrance this should be done before attaching a mine door.
- On Elevation and Defiance servers, there must be a minimum of 3 tiles between mine doors and only 4 mine doors in an 11x11 area. There is a check in a 5 tile radius around the door being placed.
- Right-click on the door to manage the permissions.
- Requires 21 mining skill to attach. Otherwise the message "You do not know how to do that effectively" appear.
- Decays over time off deed (loses strength and disappears when it drops to 0).
- Substantially more difficult to create than any other cut stone object.
- A 20 quality stone chisel and 20 skill in stone cutting is sufficient to create a stone mine door.
- Can be removed by the owner or anyone with the Manage Item permission with a crowbar.
- Can be improved if not installed.
- Fits in a large cart, but not in a small cart.