- 1 Description
- 2 Game lore
- 3 Abilities
- 4 Spells
Nahjo's converting speech
Nahjo is here to grant strength and guidance.
We are all seekers here in these foreign lands,
We are all threatened by the ancient powers,
And it is easy to stumble in this darkness never to rise again.
He will lead you through the marshes and caverns, and he will hold your hand when you falter.
Trust him in the darkness and sorrow.
There is a blessed land we want to show you.
Join us in freedom and follow us in peaceful bliss!
The path leads on to victory and a new dawn for humankind.
Will you join us?
Nahjo's Inscription (Altar of Three)
I have transcended to a higher state of being.
I am now among the Immortals.
I have become the epitome of light.
Trust me when I promise you a path to strength and glory.
I will walk beside you in eternal friendship.
I will support you when you stagger, and keep your children safe.
Nothing will stop us and one day we will meet on the Western Spurs and drink honey and wine!
Let us grow together and conquer the forbidden lands where our souls rule in eternity!
Are you ready to join us?
Nahjo followers abilities and penalties
(See the follower page for details on being a follower)
- Receives Nahjo domain bonuses while in Nahjo's domain. See domain of the gods for more details about this. - unknown
- Followers cannot raise Faith above 30.
- Alignment penalties.
- Must go unfaithful to bash walls
Nahjo priests abilities and penalties
(See the priest page for details on priest-hood)
- Pick Locks
- Priests of Nahjo receive (Potency * QL/33) favor from sacrificing items used in making healing covers, such as corn, wemp plants, and glands, instead of following the normal price-formula for sacrificed items.
- Priests of Nahjo receive slightly more favor than other gods from sacrificing chopped vegetables (6.25 favor at 100QL).
- Priests of Nahjo with high faith and with enough favour left have a chance to keep items at death. (Similar to the resurrection stone)
- Priests of Nahjo with 60 faith and 30 favor have a 50% chance to retain half of skill levels lost on death. Excludes Fighting skill.
Nahjo champion abilities and penalties
(See the champion page for details on champion-hood)
All this information is currently assumed based on all other champion information
- All Nahjo follower and Nahjo priest abilities (NOT the Priest penalties)
- +5 to all characteristics skills.
- Faith set to 99.99 (you can continue to pray & gain faith, but only at about 0.000010)
- Praying, channeling, exorcism all get 50+your original skill, up to a maximum of 80.
- shorter time for normal healing
- You will get a new title: Champion of Nahjo (this title can not be turned off, but it does not effect other titles. So you can be a 'Blacksmith Champion of Nahjo' for example).
- You will lose your Champion status after you die 3 times or after 6 months.
Spells are only available to priests and champions. You cannot raise your faith above 30 without becoming a priest.
- See Table of spells page for full spell list.