Jump to navigation Jump to search
Main / Skills / Smithing / Weapon smithing / Staff (metal)
|Skill and improvement|
A shiny steel staff etched with decorations that works as a weapon itself but which may be fitted with a blade for that little extra punch.
- Skills: Polearms -> Staff
- Strength: 0.40 (Similar to the medium Maul)
- Attack Speed: 4 seconds (3 in aggressive mode)
- Damage Type: Mauling
- Parry Rate: Rate uncertain, but capable of parrying.
- Wielding: Two-hander (can't use a shield with it)
- Used to create metal spears.
- The description will always mention steel, even if the item is made of a different metal.
- For Gem staffs use the Staff (wooden) to craft not this metal version.
Skills & Characteristics
When using a staff
- Polearms > Staff
- Body > Body strength
When creating a staff
- Disciple at 50 skill
- Monk at 70 skill
- Sensei at 90 skill
- Short sword - Long sword - Two handed sword
- Small axe - Axe - Huge axe
- Small maul - Maul - Large maul
- Long spear - Spear - Staff (wooden) - Staff (metal) - Halberd
- Sickle - Scythe - Huge shod club