Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Skill and improvement|
A long, well polished staff that could be useful as a rudimentary weapon or aiding the wanderer.
- Skills: Polearms -> Staff
- Strength: 0.10 (Half of a short sword)
- Attack Speed: 4 seconds (3 in aggressive mode)
- Damage Type: Mauling
- Parry Rate: Rate uncertain, but capable of parrying.
- Wielding: Two-hander (can't use a shield with it)
- Used to create halberds , long spears and Gem staffs.
- The staff can be used as a weapon and is wielded in two hands, so you cannot wield a shield with it.
- A wooden staff cannot be repaired if damaged.
- The material of the staff does not affect its damage or speed.
- At creation, the quality level of the log used acts as a cap on the maximum possible quality of the resulting staff, while carpentry skill dictates how frequently a higher ql staff will be produced. At 90 carpentry skill, with an 80ql carving knife, and with a 100ql log, 98ql was the test's high result, while a 59ql staff was the lowest resulting staff made.
Skills & Characteristics
When using a staff
When creating a staff