Jump to navigation Jump to search
Long sword (3.0 kg)
|Skill and improvement|
A long and slender sword.
- Strength: 0.275 (Slightly weaker than a sickle)
- Attack Speed: 4 seconds
- Damage Type: Cutting and Piercing
- Parry Rate: High
- Wielding: One-hander
Skills & characteristics
- It is larger and slower than the short sword but faster and smaller than the two handed sword.
- It can be wielded in one hand and is better at parrying than other types of weapons such as mauls and axes.
- The QL of the handle plays a role in the success rate while crafting. A failed attempt will lower the quality level of the handle and damages the blade.
- Can be used to chop trees/bushes to skill the weapon up to 20.
- Long Swordsman at 50 skill
- Fighter at 70 skill
- Myrmidon at 90 skill