Mine door (steel)
(Redirected from Steel mine door)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Skill and improvement|
A strong steel door that will sustain a lot of damage.
An item used to limit access to a mine.
- Activate the mine door, right click a mine tile border and select build door.
- Mine doors cannot be placed on entrances with a slope of greater than 90..
- Remember that off-deed mine doors can be bashed by other players, so your mine is not entirely safe just because it has a mine door attached. A deed perimeter does NOT protect mine doors.
- If you wish to place a fence around a mine entrance this should be done before attaching a mine door.
- On Elevation and Defiance servers, there must be a minimum of 3 tiles between mine doors and only 4 mine doors in an 11x11 area. There is a check in a 5 tile radius around the door being placed.
- Right-click on the door to manage the permissions.
- Needs a high blacksmithing skill with a high ql door lock to start.
- Very hard to start and continue at low skill, though there is no hard coded limit.
- Decays only off deed over time (loses strength and disappears when it drops to 0).
- Strongest door available. It has almost double the resistance of a rock mine door.
- Failure to create does not destroy the lock but damages the steel sheet.
- Improved with steel lump.