Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Skill and improvement|
An impressive merchant ship.
- Requires 24 mind logic to be able to command it.
- Passengers: 1 captain + 13 crew.
- Maximum speed: 30.88km/h (solo, with a gale in the back).
- Hold Capacity: 62 large crates. see #Loadable Items for more info.
- Creature Cage Capacity: 8
- Minimum passable depth: 20 dirt.
- 35 body strength minimum to drag.
- Size: 5 tiles by 3 tiles (?).
Height: 35 dirt from water level to deck(?).
- You do not have to have 35 strength to avoid beaching the boat - so long as it is not moored, you can still push and pull the boat off of a reef.
- Ships with a quality of less than 10 cannot be commanded.
- This includes ships whose damage percentage would calculate to bring the quality below 10 (eg. a 12 quality ship with 17 damage calculates to a ship below 10 quality).
- Repairing a ship can sometimes result in the ship retaining a quality above 10, thus being commandable once again.
- The most difficult ships to build. Higher quality parts improves chance of success.
- Ships cannot be hauled up ladders
- Can be loaded with a wagon or a large cart, and enough animals to drive them.
List is a work in progress.
See Load cargo for exhaustive list of loadable/non-loadable items by smallest vehicle type.