Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Skill and improvement|
This is part of a keel. Put together several of these and you will have the keel of a ship.
- The quality of the active keel section affects the success chance when creating a ship.
- The active keel section is damaged when you fail creating a ship.
- Requires some ship building skill to build. If you don't have the option, make a few tenons first.
- The felled tree must be in your inventory. Chop some logs off it if it is too heavy to pick up.
- Keel sections do not fit into a cart, but felled trees can.
- Keel sections CAN fit into a small and large crates inside large carts.
- Two keel sections joined together as the hull of a boat will fit into a cart.