Jump to navigation Jump to search
Main / Skills / Carpentry / Ship building / Rowing boat
|Skill and improvement|
A small rowing boat that will accommodate three people.
The smallest boat possible to make (excluding the raft, which cannot be boarded).
- Passengers: 1 Captain + 2 Crew
- Hold Capacity: see #Loadable Items and #Useful Quantities
- Cannot hold rafts
- Minimum passable depth: 5 dirt.
- Everybody can drag.
- Size: 1 by 1 tile
- Height: 3 dirt from water level to deck
The rowing boat is locked with a boat lock automatically upon creation, and can be moored with a mooring anchor. See ship security for details.
- The quality of the active keel section determines the creation success rate.
- Higher ql materials are easier to attach than lower ql so you should use the best materials you can.
- Ships with a quality of less than 10 cannot be commanded.
- This includes ships whose damage percentage would calculate to bring the quality below 10 (eg. a 12 quality ship with 17 damage calculates to a ship below 10 quality).
- Repairing a ship can sometimes result in the ship retaining a quality above 10, thus being commandable once again.
List is a work in progress.
- Large chest - 2
- Bed - 1
- Weapons rack - 2
- Large barrel - 3
The following are the maximum hard-coded amounts of certain items a Rowboat can hold due to their volume or other factors (weight has no say here).
- 40 standard units (20 kg) of dirt, sand, stone shards or ore.
- 67 peat
- 94 bricks
- 7 slabs
- 9 logs
- 2 felled trees
- 100 planks