Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Skill and improvement|
A small rowing boat that will accommodate three people.
The smallest boat possible to make (excluding the raft, which cannot be boarded).
Painting requires 6.05 kg dye.
- Passengers: 1 Captain + 2 Crew
- Hold Capacity: 100 items - same as a small cart.
- Size: 1 by 1 tile
- Height: 3 dirt from water level to deck
- Depth: 5 dirt deep
- The quality of the active keel section determines the creation success rate.
- On a failed attempt to begin a rowing boat both keels can sustain damage.
- Higher ql materials are easier to attach than lower ql so you should use the best materials you can.
- Ships with a quality of less than 10 cannot be commanded.
- This includes ships whose damage percentage would calculate to bring the quality below 10 (eg. a 12 quality ship with 17 damage calculates to a ship below 10 quality).
- Repairing a ship can sometimes result in the ship retaining a quality above 10, thus being commandable once again.
- Unfinished, Missing One Peg - 855.40kg
- Finished, Estimated - 855.50kg
List is a work in progress.